News & Announcements
- How do I change my JHED Login ID?
- How do I change my name?
- How do I change my password?
- How do I change my photo?
- How do I change my quicklinks?
- How do I change my security questions?
- How do I log in for the first time?
- How do I log out?
- How do I reset my password?
- How do I set online visibility?
- How do I update myProfile?
- How do I create an email account?
- How do I create an email alias?
- How do I create an email list?
- How do I create a group email account?
- How do I set spam quarantine options?
- How do I search for a person, topic or department?
- How do I sign-up for Johns Hopkins Emergency Alerts?
- How do I PING a person?
- How do I use Johns Hopkins Instant Messaging?
- How do I use myJH Mobile?
- How do I customize my dashboard?
- How do I manage my bookmarks?
myJH Mobile, part of a broader initiative to improve the mobile experience of our faculty, staff and student communities is now available at http://m.jh.edu. You can also access access myJH Mobile via iOS and Android app.
Use of myJH Mobile currently requires authentication. You will be prompted to enter your JHED Login ID and password through Johns Hopkins Enterprise Authentication.
How do I use myJH Mobile?
The myJH Mobile home screen features links to a number of modules as well as a federated search component. Enter a search term on this screen and simultaneously search JHED, calendar.jhu.edu, and PING (where applicable).
1. Tap Directory. Within this module, you'll notice a search feature and several important phone numbers.
2. Enter a person's name or JHED ID in the search box and tap the magnifying glass icon.
3. Your search results will appear on the subsequent screen.
4. Scroll to find the person you're looking for and tap the user's name to view his or her JHED listing.
5. If your search returns only one result, you'll be taken directly into that user's JHED listing.
6. Tap the user's email address to compose a message or the user's phone number to send a text or call.
6. When finished, tap the myJH icon at the top of the screen to go back to the home screen.
1. Tap Events to view Johns Hopkins Calendar of Events items.
2. Tap Today's Events to view what's happening today.
3. Tap an event to view more details.
4. Tap the Calendar icon at the top of the screen to go back to the Events screen.
5. Search from past and upcoming events. Enter a search term and select a date range.
6. Tap an event to view more details.
7. When finished, tap the myJH icon at the top of the screen to go back to the home screen.
PING is an application designed primarily for clinical communications. This module is not available to all myJH Mobile users. For more information about PING mobile, including PING Inbox, please contact the IT Help Desk at (410) 955-HELP.