News & Announcements
- How do I change my JHED Login ID?
- How do I change my name?
- How do I change my password?
- How do I change my photo?
- How do I change my quicklinks?
- How do I change my security questions?
- How do I log in for the first time?
- How do I log out?
- How do I reset my password?
- How do I set online visibility?
- How do I update myProfile?
- How do I create an email account?
- How do I create an email alias?
- How do I create an email list?
- How do I create a group email account?
- How do I set spam quarantine options?
Johns Hopkins offers an Emergency Alert system to all faculty, staff, students and affiliates. The system, known as Johns Hopkins Emergency Alerts or JHEA will alert you to any emergencies on or around campus. These alerts are sent to your cell phone via text message.
How do I sign up for Johns Hopkins Emergency Alerts (JHEA)?
1. First, go to the myJH homepage at http://my.jh.edu and click Login.
2. On the subsequent Enterprise Authentication screen, enter your JHED Login ID and Password.
3. Once logged in, locate the myProfile icon in the left column. From here, select Emergency Alerts.
4. In the Cell Phone field, enter your 10-digit phone number and select your carrier from the drop down.
5. Next, check the box to the left of the Receive Emergency Alerts text.
6. Then, select any or all of the campuses you frequent to receive appropriate alert notification.
7. Next, read the Terms of Service and click the I AGREE to these Terms of Service button.
8. Then, verify your Primary Campus. You'll automatically receive emergency alerts for this campus.
9. Finally, click the Save myProfile button. You will receive a text message confirming your opt in.