News & Announcements
- How do I change my JHED Login ID?
- How do I change my name?
- How do I change my password?
- How do I change my photo?
- How do I change my quicklinks?
- How do I change my security questions?
- How do I log in for the first time?
- How do I log out?
- How do I reset my password?
- How do I set online visibility?
- How do I update myProfile?
- How do I create an email account?
- How do I create an email alias?
- How do I create an email list?
- How do I create a group email account?
- How do I set spam quarantine options?
Spam is considered unsolicited email, often of a commercial nature, that is received by an email user. Email that meets the criteria of being spam by IT@JH is deleted by default. However, active Hopkins users have the option to receive a digest of messages filtered by the spam quarantine service.
How do I set spam quarantine options?
1. Go to the myJH homepage at http://my.jh.edu and click Login.
2. On the subsequent Enterprise Authentication screen, enter your JHED Login ID and Password.
3. Click the myJHED tab and locate the Spam Quarantine Options link.
4. Within the Spam Quarantine app, you will see your active email address(es) affected by Spam Quarantine.
5. By default, spam messages are deleted and no notification of these messages is sent.
6. If you'd like a summary of messages identified as spam, you may request a daily digest by:
a. Setting your preference within this tool to "Quarantine opt-in with digest"
b. Clicking click the Submit button