News & Announcements
- How do I change my JHED Login ID?
- How do I change my name?
- How do I change my password?
- How do I change my photo?
- How do I change my quicklinks?
- How do I change my security questions?
- How do I log in for the first time?
- How do I log out?
- How do I reset my password?
- How do I set online visibility?
- How do I update myProfile?
- How do I create an email account?
- How do I create an email alias?
- How do I create an email list?
- How do I create a group email account?
- How do I set spam quarantine options?
To change your password, complete the following:
1. Go to the myJH homepage at http://my.jh.edu and click the Forgotten Password link.
2. On the subsequent screen, enter your JHED Login ID and the characters in the image captcha.
- If you are visually impaired or require assistance, dial (410) 516-4357.
3. Once complete, click the Continue button.
3. Create a new password according to the password requirements:
- Enter text in the New Password and Confirm Password fields
- Enter your Date of Birth
- Enter the last 5 digits of your Social Security or government-issued ID number
4. If prompted, answer the Security Questions and click the Continue button.
5. If all of the information you've provided was entered correctly, you have successfully changed your password and may now login.
6. If you require further assistance, please contact the IT Help Desk at (410) 516-HELP.
NOTE: Be sure to update any saved passwords on of your mobile devices.