News & Announcements
- How do I change my JHED Login ID?
- How do I change my name?
- How do I change my password?
- How do I change my photo?
- How do I change my quicklinks?
- How do I change my security questions?
- How do I log in for the first time?
- How do I log out?
- How do I reset my password?
- How do I set online visibility?
- How do I update myProfile?
- How do I create an email account?
- How do I create an email alias?
- How do I create an email list?
- How do I create a group email account?
- How do I set spam quarantine options?
Before reporting a problem, check out the IT Help Desk page to view any service bulletins or scheduled events that may affect you.
For critical IT issues
For immediate assistance or to report a critical IT issue, contact the IT Help Desk at (410) 955-HELP or (410) 516-HELP.
For non-critical IT issues
To report a non-critical IT Issue, submit a self-service ticket. To do so, please complete the following:
1. Go to the myJH homepage at http://my.jh.edu and click Login.
2. On the subsequent Enterprise Authentication screen, enter your JHED Login ID and Password.
3. Click the Helpdesk icon, located in the left column.
4. Within the Helpdesk group, click the IT Help icon. This will redirect you to the application used for self-service incident reporting.
5. Verify your contact information and provide a description of your issue.
6. Use the Add File button to upload a screenshot of your problem.
7. Click the Submit button to enter your request into the IT@JH Help queue.