News & Announcements
- How do I change my JHED Login ID?
- How do I change my name?
- How do I change my password?
- How do I change my photo?
- How do I change my quicklinks?
- How do I change my security questions?
- How do I log in for the first time?
- How do I log out?
- How do I reset my password?
- How do I set online visibility?
- How do I update myProfile?
- How do I create an email account?
- How do I create an email alias?
- How do I create an email list?
- How do I create a group email account?
- How do I set spam quarantine options?
myJH offers a feature that allows you to create and manage a list of bookmarks. This feature is known as My Bookmarks, and contains any sites you wish to have quick, easy and direct access to. For most users, My Bookmarks appears on your myJH Portal homepage. It also appears within My Private Pages, available within the Go To dropdown menu.
How do I manage my bookmarks?
Add a bookmark
1. Go to the myJH homepage at http://my.jh.edu and click Login.
2. Locate the My Bookmarks widget on your myJH Portal home page.
3. Once logged in, click the myProfile icon, located near the top left of the screen.
4. To add a bookmark to an existing bookmark group, right click on the bookmark group name and a list of options will appear.
5. Click Add Bookmark.
6. Complete the following fields for your bookmark:
- URL (this must include the entire URL, including 'http://')
7. When complete, click the Submit button.
8. Your new bookmark will now appear. Click the link for direct access to your bookmark.
Add a folder
1. To add a folder to your bookmark group, right click on the bookmark group name and a list of options will appear.
2. Click Add Folder.
3. Create a Title and Description for your folder, then click the Submit button.
4. The new folder will appear under the bookmark group you selected.
5. From here, you can create bookmarks for your folder using the instructions above.
Edit a folder
1. To edit a folder within your bookmark groups, right click on the bookmark group name you'd like to edit and a list of options will appear.
2. Click Edit Grouping.
3. Edit the Title or Description of your folder, then click the Submit button.
4. Your changes will be saved.
Delete a folder
1. To delete a folder or bookmark within your bookmark groups, right click on the item you'd like to remove.
2. Click Delete Grouping.
3. Your item has been removed.