News & Announcements
- How do I change my JHED Login ID?
- How do I change my name?
- How do I change my password?
- How do I change my photo?
- How do I change my quicklinks?
- How do I change my security questions?
- How do I log in for the first time?
- How do I log out?
- How do I reset my password?
- How do I set online visibility?
- How do I update myProfile?
- How do I create an email account?
- How do I create an email alias?
- How do I create an email list?
- How do I create a group email account?
- How do I set spam quarantine options?
Your first time login is a bit unique. To activate your JHED account, you'll need to complete the following steps.
First Time Login
1. Go to the myJH homepage at http://my.jh.edu and click the First Time JHED User link.
2. In the Account Setup page, enter your JHED Login ID (LID) in the text box.
- If you do not know your ID, you can search for yourself near the top right of the page to find it.
3. Enter the text characters from the image in the text box and click the Continue button.
- If you are visually impaired or require assistance, dial (410) 516-4357 for assistance.
4. Create your password according to the password requirements listed:
- Enter text into the New Password and Confirm Password fields
- Enter your Date of Birth
- Enter the last 5 digits of your social security or government-issued identification number
5. Select and answer three different Security Questions and click the Continue button.
6. If all of the information you've provided was entered correctly, you will have successfully created a password and are now able to login.
7. If you require further assistance, please contact the IT Help Desk at (410) 516-HELP.