News & Announcements
- How do I change my JHED Login ID?
- How do I change my name?
- How do I change my password?
- How do I change my photo?
- How do I change my quicklinks?
- How do I change my security questions?
- How do I log in for the first time?
- How do I log out?
- How do I reset my password?
- How do I set online visibility?
- How do I update myProfile?
- How do I create an email account?
- How do I create an email alias?
- How do I create an email list?
- How do I create a group email account?
- How do I set spam quarantine options?
- How do I search for a person, topic or department?
- How do I sign-up for Johns Hopkins Emergency Alerts?
- How do I PING a person?
- How do I use Johns Hopkins Instant Messaging?
- How do I use myJH Mobile?
- How do I customize my dashboard?
- How do I manage my bookmarks?
What are quicklinks?
Quicklinks are the icons located on on the left side of the page within the myJH portal.
You can edit your quicklinks by selecting which icons you would like visible.
How do I change my quicklinks?
To edit your quicklinks:
1. Go to the myJH homepage at https://my.jh.edu and log in with your JHED Login ID and password.
2. On the left side of the screen, you will see your quicklinks. At the bottom of this list is the Configure quicklink icon. Click this.
3. In the window that appears, uncheck the box that appears to the left of any icon(s) you wish to remove and click the Save button.
4. Your quicklinks have been updated.
5. If you'd like to restore any quicklink icons at a later time, simply click the Configure icon.
6. Check the box to the left of the icon you'd like to display and click the Restore button at the bottom of the window.