A new myJH is coming. Expand for more info.
Daily COVID-19 Health Check
News & Announcements
- How do I change my JHED Login ID?
- How do I change my name?
- How do I change my password?
- How do I change my photo?
- How do I change my quicklinks?
- How do I change my security questions?
- How do I log in for the first time?
- How do I log out?
- How do I reset my password?
- How do I set online visibility?
- How do I update myProfile?
- How do I create an email account?
- How do I create an email alias?
- How do I create an email list?
- How do I create a group email account?
- How do I set spam quarantine options?
Welcome to the new myJH!
Welcome to myJH. We appreciate your time and hope that you enjoy this new experience.
Please note: this site is a work in progress. Changes will be made regularly based user feedback.
Within the new myJH, you will find a number of key differences:
1. The dockbar - At the top of this page, there is a control element designed to help you navigate through the portal more easily.
2. The Go To dropdown - This feature, located within the dockbar, allows you to navigate between myJH portal sites.