A new myJH is coming. Expand for more info.
Daily COVID-19 Health Check
News & Announcements
- How do I change my JHED Login ID?
- How do I change my name?
- How do I change my password?
- How do I change my photo?
- How do I change my quicklinks?
- How do I change my security questions?
- How do I log in for the first time?
- How do I log out?
- How do I reset my password?
- How do I set online visibility?
- How do I update myProfile?
- How do I create an email account?
- How do I create an email alias?
- How do I create an email list?
- How do I create a group email account?
- How do I set spam quarantine options?
If you're a hiring manager, you may need to create a JHED account for your new employee. To do so, you'll need the assistance of your departmental administrator. If you do not know who this is, there is a search feature within the myJH portal that can help you identify who your departmental administrator is.
Finding your Departmental Administrator
1. Login to the myJH portal at http://my.jh.edu
2. Search for yourself by entering your name in the upper right corner
3. Click to view the details of your directory listing
4. Click the "View Admin" button
5. Here you'll find the names, email addresses and phone numbers of folks who can assist you in adding a record to JHED
If no one is listed, please contact the IT Help Desk at (410) 516-HELP for assistance.