A new myJH is coming. Expand for more info.
Daily COVID-19 Health Check
News & Announcements
- How do I change my JHED Login ID?
- How do I change my name?
- How do I change my password?
- How do I change my photo?
- How do I change my quicklinks?
- How do I change my security questions?
- How do I log in for the first time?
- How do I log out?
- How do I reset my password?
- How do I set online visibility?
- How do I update myProfile?
- How do I create an email account?
- How do I create an email alias?
- How do I create an email list?
- How do I create a group email account?
- How do I set spam quarantine options?
NOTE: this feature is not available for students.
1. Go to the myJH homepage at http://my.jh.edu and log in using your JHED Login ID and password.
2. With myJH, click the myProfile icon, located near the top left of your screen.
3. Within myProfile, scroll to the Photo section and click the Upload New Photo button. Your photo must adhere to the following requirements for approval:
- The custom photo must be a recent photograph of the actual user and only that actual user.
- The custom photo must be professional in nature, representing the user in appropriate business attire.
- The custom photo must be taken in full-face view, directly facing the camera without sunglasses, a hat or hairstyle obstructing the eyes.
4. Click the Choose File button to locate the photo you'd like to upload. Once identified, click the Upload Photo button.
5. Once received, your photo will be submitted to an approval queue. You will see a Pending Approval status for up to 3 business days. You may withdraw your request by clicking the Cancel button.
6. Once approved, your uploaded will replace your existing photo.