How do I change my name?

JHED receives updates from these systems several times daily. Note to those that have more than one affiliation: you will have to contact your administrator for each affiliation. To view your affiliations, log into the portal and click on 'myProfile, icon, located in the upper left corner. Each tab beyond 'myProfile' represents a unique affiliation.


Contact your Department Administrator and request that the name change be submitted via the payroll system.  Payroll will push the update to JHED. If you cannot locate your Departmental Administrator, please contact the IT Help Desk.


Contact your Registrar's Office.  ISIS will push the update to JHED.