A new myJH is coming. Expand for more info.
Daily COVID-19 Health Check
News & Announcements
- How do I change my JHED Login ID?
- How do I change my name?
- How do I change my password?
- How do I change my photo?
- How do I change my quicklinks?
- How do I change my security questions?
- How do I log in for the first time?
- How do I log out?
- How do I reset my password?
- How do I set online visibility?
- How do I update myProfile?
- How do I create an email account?
- How do I create an email alias?
- How do I create an email list?
- How do I create a group email account?
- How do I set spam quarantine options?
JHED receives updates from these systems several times daily. Note to those that have more than one affiliation: you will have to contact your administrator for each affiliation. To view your affiliations, log into the portal and click on 'myProfile, icon, located in the upper left corner. Each tab beyond 'myProfile' represents a unique affiliation.
Contact your Department Administrator and request that the name change be submitted via the payroll system. Payroll will push the update to JHED. If you cannot locate your Departmental Administrator, please contact the IT Help Desk.
Contact your Registrar's Office. ISIS will push the update to JHED.