A new myJH is coming. Expand for more info.
Daily COVID-19 Health Check
News & Announcements
- How do I change my JHED Login ID?
- How do I change my name?
- How do I change my password?
- How do I change my photo?
- How do I change my quicklinks?
- How do I change my security questions?
- How do I log in for the first time?
- How do I log out?
- How do I reset my password?
- How do I set online visibility?
- How do I update myProfile?
- How do I create an email account?
- How do I create an email alias?
- How do I create an email list?
- How do I create a group email account?
- How do I set spam quarantine options?
How is the JHED Login ID formatted?
Your JHED Login ID is up to an 8 character identifier that consists of the first initial of your first name, up to 6 characters of your last name and a number at the end to maintain credential singularity. For illustration purposes, consider Johns Hopkins. His JHED Login ID would presumably be jhopkin1.
How do I change my JHED Login ID?
JHED Login ID changes are optional. You are not required to have a JHED LID change as a result of a name change. If you would like a new JHED LID to reflect your name change, please contact the Helpdesk at 410 955-HELP (4357) or submit your request via the portal IT Help app, located within the Technology grouplink.